Payment instructions are usually mentioned in the social event Announcement/Poster. Typically payment options may include paying at the door or cheque/cash in an envelope placed in the clubhouse office mail box. Please have your name and the name of the event written on the envelope. You can also pay with E-transfer
STANLEY PARK LAWN BOWLING CLUB - E-TRANSFER PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
APPLICABLE TO ONLY SOCIAL EVENTS
Payments may be made electronically from your bank account by email:
1. Open your bank account online
2. Choose the option to make an E-Transfer payment
3. Enter the amount to be paid
4. The recipient is firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Funds will be automatically deposited, no need for a question and answer.
6. In the message box please state which event you are paying for e.g. Labour day
8. Note – this service is usually free but some banks or credit unions may charge a small fee to the sender, or might not have this facility available.